The following terms & conditions apply to all competitions organised and orchestrated by Community Table.
- The promoter is Community Table (ABN 31 228 954 370).
- To enter, you must fulfil the requirements outlined in the competition ‘Key Terms & Conditions’ which appear on Community Table’s competition page.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older. Employees and associates of Community Table along with their immediate families are ineligible. Any agency associated with CommunityTable competitions or entities supplying the prize(s) are also considered ineligible.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be deemed to be the best valid entry with regard to skill, creativity and originality, and will be selected by the editor. The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via method as outlined on the competition page, and will then be prompted to supply their mailing address in order that they may receive their prize.
- If for any reason the prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- Each prize must be taken as stated, and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- If the promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize, or if the competition winner fails to supply their mailing address within seven days of being notified that they have won, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and an unclaimed prize draw will take place. The promoter will not be liable if the winner cannot be contacted, or if the winner fails to supply their mailing address, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to request that winners provide proof of identity and/or proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity prior to receiving their prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as requested, the winner will forfeit the prize and a redraw will take place.
- The promoter reserves the right to redraw the competition in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these terms & conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late or invalid entries. Prizes are subject to availability, and are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be substituted for cash.
- The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur during the promotion or through use of the prize.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
Winners should allow four weeks for delivery of their prize.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree that the promoter may use the entrant’s personal information in order to supply them with their prize. The entrant also agrees that the promoter may publish the winner’s name and/or social media username.
- Community Table will collect entrants’ personal information in order to process competition entries. Community Table may share this information with other persons or entities that assist in the running or promotion of this competition, and in order to supply winners with their prize.